Splitting it into three main sections, Reading List, Not Fandom and Fandom
1. Big Bang Mixup. I'm signed up for ALL OF THE THINGS. Seriously, I mixed for this, I'm writing for this, and I'm going to be doing art once the fic summaries go up. Anyway, this is the super-duper dark SPN fic where everyone engages in a lot of sex and violence. Yeah. Pairings are Dean/Cas, Sam/Cas, Sam/Lucifer, past!Sam/Ruby, and insinuations of Wincest-y desires that go unconsummated.
2. Dystopia Big Bang. I'm super excited about ths one! It's also going to be an SPN fic, but it's also a steampunk AU with a rebellion and a soundtrack I'm putting together (that includes about three or four songs from Lady Gaga's Born This Way album). Becky will figure heavily in this one, too. Also, Ruby. And Jo. Possibly Jess. Definitely Crowley. Pairings will be Dean/Cas, Bobby/Crowley, Sam/Becky/Gabriel, and probably others.
3. Sequel to BB Mixup. This one will be the fic wherein Lucifer gets popped from the Cage to find out that he's basically human now. How he deals and how he finds Sam will be the focus, as well as his redemption and the destruction of the Leviathans. Pairing: mostly-unrequited Lucifer/Sam. Yeah, I like this pairing way too much.
4. Sidestory to BB Mixup and its Sequel. This one is about Crowley's adventures as he searches for Bobby, annoys the crap out of Death, and ultimately does his bit to stop the Leviathans. This one is Bobby/Crowley all the way.
5. Bobby/Crowley Rock Star AU. This came from a prompt on LJ's comment_fic, where xenoamorist wanted Crowley as a rock star and Bobby as his groupie. Yeah. I'm going to write the shit out of this one.
6. Recast Big Bang. I'm not sure what I'm doing for this one yet. But I kinda really want to see the SPN cast in the LotR plot, though I have no idea who would play any of the hobbits, and even the rest of the Fellowship keeps getting flip-flopped around.
7. Case Story Big Bang/Criminal Minds Big Bang. Not sure which one this is being written for, but I'm writing the sequel to last year's CM Big Bang at some point this year. I can't leave the Steampunk Profilers 'verse with just one fic, when I've got ideas for at least nine more...
8. Big Bang Buffet. This one is an X-Men First Class/Twilight fusion, with Erik as Edward, Charles as (a much smarter) Bella, and the Hellfire Club as evil Cullens. Yeah, don't ask. But two chapters of this are already written, so there's no going back now.
9. Castiel Cosplay. I want to go as fem!Cas to ICON next spring. I possibly-maybe might steampunk it up some with a set of mechanical wings, if I can find them.
10. Mystique Cosplay. See above. The con is three days long.
11. I'm also going to try and write at least one fic a day over at comment fic, but that's lower priority than the rest of this list.
12. Oh, and I want to do a lot more drawing this year. Blame the Winchesters being so pretty.
1. Get into College/University. This one is the most important one by far. I still have to send out three more applications, but I'm hoping I get into my top choice (to which I've already applied Early Action) and get enough scholarships to live comfortably on campus.
2. Boheme. This novel has to get re-written. I have the first five chapters, most of Chapter Six, and Chapters 7 and 8, but nothing else more than the planning I have stowed away in a binder.
3. NaNoWriMo. I failed this past one; I need to win the next one, even though I'll be in college at the time.
4. Script Frenzy. I'm insane, I know. I've never written a screenplay in my life and have no idea how to do it, but I want to give it a shot.
5. Get Published. Probably for my poetry.
6. Get Employed. I don't know where or how, but I'd like to be properly employed again -- working is actually quite nice.
7. Lose the $&%ing Belly Fat. Diabetes runs in my family, and I am really overweight for my height -- even though I don't necessarily look it. Also, this helps for the cosplay and stuff.
8. Knitting. I want to make more scarves! Yay!
9. Register to Vote. 'Nuff said.
10. Learn to Drive. Also self-explanatory.
2. Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
3. How to Be a Genius by Robert Allen
4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
5. the rest of The Wheel of Time books by the late Robert Jordan and his ghost-writer Brandon Sanderson.
6. Astonishing X-Men. I want to finish reading these, and I'm up to Volume 3.
7. Speed Reading for Dummies. Perhaps this should go on the top of the list?
8. Finnegan's Wake by James Joyce
*note: crossposted to Dreamwidth.